Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Daily Adventures in Skyrim #1

Wow, it's been a whole year before I decided to post in this blog again. :D I've ran out of beautiful games to play so I started Skyrim again!

Meet my character Melisandre ;) She's an Imperial. She used to be white but I tanned her a little bit at the Thieves Guild. Her main weapon is a bow, an Elven Bow I think, and I made her specialize in Light Armor. She knows a little alchemy for poisons, and enchanting. I'll put in more info later on if I remember.



The first quest I have done today is a side quest from the wife of the Alchemist of Riften (I forgot her name). The objective is to obtain an ore sample from Filnjar at Shor's Stone. Good thing it's quite close to Riften so let's start walking.


I have come across this keep that seems to be another headquarters of the Stormcloaks. I have joined the Imperial Legion by the way because I chose the Stormcloaks on my very first play-through of this back in 2012.


I have passed the keep but I witnessed them killing something. I was planning to take a look at it but this soldier is telling me to get away. I didn't want to waste my time so I just followed her advice. If I didn't I could've ended up killing all of the soldiers in the keep. This COULD be a part of a quest that I have not yet unlocked so I'll come back here when I got that quest.


Finally arriving at Shor's Stone. It's quite a little village and only miners and guards reside here.


I have approached the point person of the quest and it seems he's on drugs. Haha.


He sobered up when I talked to him. What a weirdo. XD. He asked me a favor to rid the mines of spiders. If there's money in it, I'll gladly oblige. ;)


A little exploration of the "village" and asking some questions about the mine. This Odfel and Grogmar are living together. I find it odd, if you know what I mean. ;)



And we have a bitch right here who can't stand and asked us another favor of bringing something to her dad at some little village again. I accepted again, and I just wish that the reward is some big money.


I entered the mine and killed the spiders. Oh gosh I can't even look at them. They're just horrible.


My bow is enchanted by the way. If the target dies in 5 seconds it will fill a soul gem. Quite useful if your an enchanter like me.


I found some Ebony mine inside. Of course I'll take the chance. I'm quite a hoarder.


The mine was quite small and there were very few spiders. How stupid can these miners be. The spiders can be killed with just one arrow. Jeez. -_- But it's okay, I got 1000 gold for doing a very simple job. :)


I changed the helmet of my character. This one's more useful because I can buy cheaper items while wearing this. It looks weird though, but who cares.


These two gays are going back to work once the spiders were dead.


I'm back at Riften to deliver the ore. I'm getting annoyed by this Ingun. Can I just kill her?


Riften is full of fetch me quests. Can I just kill them all?


I'll kill him sometime later but I will still give him some gold for his imbecilic act.


I got Meridia's beacon after the quest in Haemar's Shame. This temple is somewhere near Solitude. This is my next quest.

After putting the beacon in the pedestal, Meridia talked to me, of course, asking another favor to clear out the vermin inside her temple.


The view is great from above.


Time to get the Dawnbreaker. Another Daedric artifact. I guess I'll get it.




The temple is filled with black ghosts with red eyes. It's a good thing they're easy to kill.


I needed to activate these pedestals so that the light will open the locked doors and will eventually lead to the Dawnbreaker and the boss whom I need to kill also.



Finally arrived at the last room and there's the sword and the bad person.


Another close-up of their faces before they die. ;)


He has a quite large HP and armor. My arrows get very little damage and my stamina was drained by his magic I think. I used poison to paralyze him and Lydia (my current follower) has been using Fireball and Ice Spike staff.

There. I killed him at last and the Dawnbreaker is mine!! BWAHAHAHAHA.


A little look about the sword. It's a little weak compared to my Superior Skyforge Steel Sword but since the sword is glowing, I might as well make it as my secondary weapon. :)


I'm back at Riften and arrived at 2:28 AM. My character is a werewolf so she can't really sleep which is a shame. I like sleeping.


Having a nice chat with Bolli at 2AM in the morning. Totally normal.


I secured three flawless amethyst to Talen-Jei and the compensation is the worst. Only a fire resistance potion which I wouldn't use immediately. Oh god, three flawless amethysts, they cost a lot. I'll have to kill him later even if he's an adorable Argonian!


I talked at some bystander at the Inn, asked me to do a dirty job for him. I'll do it later or maybe in my next post.


A new quest, find Roggi's shield inside Stony Creek Cave. It's also close to Shor's Stone so I guess it's my next destination.


But! Before going there, of course I'll chat with the folks at the Mistveil Keep.

And step and kick their food.


Step and kick on their food while modeling.


Another fetch me quest. She's too stupid and too forgetful. Once I'm done with her stupid quest, I'll also kill her.


Here are some dialogues of our stupid talk.




Of course, another quest to deliver something or fetch something from someone. Can he die? Can I kill him later? I hate his attitude.


A picture of Riften's stupid Jarl and her stupid steward. Too bad I can't kill the Jarl, and Maven. :(


After travelling for a while, I came across a dragon but wasn't detected. I arrived at the cave.



Some Bandits. I had to kill them. Lol.


He's mining something. Of course I have to get what he's mining too.


It's a moonstone ore vein. Dunno where I can use this but might as well get for the future.


I found a treasure map from this last bandit who was a pain in the ass to kill. I don't understand treasure maps really so I'll just keep it and maybe search the internet for some clues.


I found your shield Roggi. Now go and make yourself useful.


I can recruit him as a follower but I don't know if he's strong. I'll stick with Lydia.


Arrived at Whiterun at 5:26 AM.


I waited for the alchemy shop to open then took whatever ingredients are free to take in this shop.


And of course, there's always time for some gossip around town.


He has strange children because he's also strange. Lol.


Dark child. Right.


Quiet? Really? I think he has been spewing hatred ever since I saw him.


I haven't done this quest before. Should be interesting.


Here's the son of the bitch.



Ooh a creepy door at the basement.


The Lady says I should find the key to the door and open it.


And of course we have to ask this bastard.


My first plan is to pickpocket Farengar instead of Balgruuf.


But that ended up pretty bad, he didn't want me taking the key and Lydia ended up killing him.


I got the sword, and it seems to be very dangerous. After searching the internet about this, it has been passed down and the Hero of Kvatch also got it. :) I wanted to play Oblivion but the controls are horrible oh my gosh, I never got to finish it. :(


A close up look of the blade. It's a two-handed sword, too bad. :( Now, to find some victims for this blade. :)


That's all for today's post. I know I'm crappy at this but I'm still learning on how not to make lazy posts and make my writing a little better. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment