Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Daily Adventures in Skyrim #2

At Whiterun, I have already finished the quest where the Stormcloaks attacked the city. This little fellows house was destroyed so he preaches all day and all night about Talos near the Eldergleam tree. He's always shouting about Talos, my ears hurt every time. Here he is, still full of energy at 12 AM.



Lydia's current outfit. I'm thinking of replacing her with an essential follower who can't die even if I accidentally hit them. I've searched the internet and found out that Mjoll, Mercer and Seranna would be my best bets for now.

Went around town to sell some junk from Lydia and items I got while killing fiends outside of town.

My next objective is this Companions quest where it says to steal the plans from Faldar's Tooth. It's quite close to Riften that's why I chose it.

Arrived at the Merrysomething farm near Riften at 10:40 PM.

Fresh vegetables are ready to be picked so why not hoard them. I use them mostly for cooking food for health regeneration. I'm too lazy to buy potions at the stores so I'll just make them and gather the ingredients along the way.

A working farmer in the middle of the night. Shouldn't she be sleeping?

Oh hoho lookie here, another fetch me quest. There must be good gold after I fetched his Bow.

I killed some wolf along the way. A good soul for my petty gem. :)

I wish these auroras in the sky exist here.

 Arrived at Faldar's Tooth. I'm thinking where to go.

I entered the hideout, it seems the plans are not here and Lydia is already killing some Silver Hands.

I think this one is quite a challenge to kill because he's quite sturdy for a mage. Even my Elven Bow can't do much damage.

I have killed all the people inside the building and realized that the plans were outside the whole time. This Bandit Chief was also good and his armor was rock solid. I think my character was decapitated every time I got near him. Tried multiple times and made Lydia do all the tanking, and finally got rid of him.

I've returned back to Whiterun to report to Aela at 4:28 AM.

I think they will catch onto our "little" campaign. I've killed all of them at Faldar's Tooth mind you. ;)

Yes, I have been bringing the battle to them by myself and Lydia! You lot won't help at all!

Well, after that's done, I got another request from her and the location is quite far. The nearest city was Morthal. I'll go there some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment