Thursday, July 30, 2015

Daily Adventures in Skyrim #3


Hi everyone! Another day at Skyrim and I'm here at Merryfair Farm near Riften.


I've planned out my agenda today and decided to take on some miscellaneous quests first. I have to bring some Frost Salts to Dravynea at Kynesgrove and buy alchemy ingredients along the way. I'll also deliver a satchel to Verner in Darkwater Crossing as requested by the cripple girl back at Shor's Stone.



But first, I'll just go and pick up some sword from Balimund and get my reward from Harrald. He's the son of Riften's Jarl by the way if you don't remember.

 I went back to Riften and there he is, doing his usual smithing.

I'm guessing that he also hates him. :D

I got the sword, and now to return it to the owner..

There he is, with his family as usual.

I'm talking to him and his mother suddenly pops up in front of me. What a photo bomber.

I got an amethyst for fetching his sword. How cheap. I already got tons of amethysts and it's not even flawless.

I have to go shopping at alchemy shops to see if they're selling the ingredients I need. I passed by Ingun. Oooh I really want to kill her. She's weird.

Arrived at the shop. I read that they are actually open 24 hours. I haven't checked it.

Old man. Will he die later in the game? I don't think so.

Elgrim didn't have what I need so I travelled back to Whiterun and see if Arcadia has any.

 She also got nothing. I just took her ingredients lying around the shop.

I went to Windhelm to see if the White Phial has anything I needed. Chatted with some local vendors..

This one gave me another miscellaneous quest.

 I also chatted with him. He sells useless stuff.

I went inside the shop and eavesdropped on them. This old alchemist wants to retrieve the White Phial and says that the item will refill any type of mixture I put inside it. Sounds useful. Another big quest.

And also while here, I will also get the item Wylandriah forgot. She's the stupid mage back at Riften.

I thought I could buy from him but nope. The main shop owner is still alive so I guess I have to talk to him instead.

He's gonna die after I get the White Phial. *MAJOR SPOILER ALERT*

I think I have bought some important ingredients here like the Frost Salts, Deathbell and Nightshade. Too bad nobody sells Nirnroot. It's a pain in the butt to find.

Now that I got the Frost Salts, it's time to give it to Dravynea at Kynesgrove but alas, a Dragon has stalked me and now I have to kill him. His bones are quite heavy, my stamina can't handle it.

I have finally slain the beast! Your soul is mine. Bwahaha.

We've got some onlookers here. They act as if it's their first time to see a dragon. Kynesgrove has a very high probability to be attacked by a dragon every time I come here. It's a good thing that nobody gets killed.

I have entered the mine in Kynesgrove and it's the center for mining Malachite ores. I hoarded some.



Hoard. Hoard. Hoard!

This quest is repeatable I guess. So if I've got tons of Frost Salts, she can train me Alteration for free.

My bag got full so I couldn't run. I had to throw away some items to get back to Whiterun and sell all of the precious armor I got from killing bandits.

The Warmaiden had less coins than what I could sell so I transferred to the general store. His coins also got depleted.

I transferred to Riverwood and also depleted all of the coins.

Last but not the least, I have sold my left over armors to this guy.

It's time to deliver the satchel to Verner in Darkwater Crossing.

I've arrived in the middle of the night.

There's the father. So he's also a miner.

Instead of paying me, he also got a package to be delivered back to his daughter.

I've talked to some locals to see if I could get any gossip or coin.

I assume this is her mother. She was an adventurer and told me to go kill the bandit leader at another mine I guess.

 Before I go anywhere, it's time to hoard the mines again.

This place is for those who want Corundum ore. It's good for steel so I'm gonna hoard these also.

Hoard, hoard, hoard!!

Also, before going home, I've also got to talk to this guy but he didn't give anything useful.

Instead, he makes me deliver some message to Quintus, the assistant of the old man back at the White Phial.

It's time to return to the cripple Sylgja.

I arrived in the wee hours again so I have to wait until the door is unlocked or until she comes out.

I'm too late. The spiders at the mine came back and killed her! What about my reward!

I thought I had hit a dead end, I reloaded my save and didn't enter the mine so that she can still come out alive. I got an emerald from her or something.

So I have completed almost all of my agenda except the Ice Wraith teeth and Nirnroot.

While shopping for ingredients, I have also experimented some potions and poisons. My alchemy skill is not that great but maybe you could get some ideas in the results I got.

Result Ingredients
Fortify Conjuration Blue Mountain Flower Bone Meal
Restore Health Blue Mountain Flower Butterfly Wing
Damage Stamina Poison Blisterwort Canis Root
Damage Magicka Regen Poison Blue Mountain Flower Chicken's Egg
Potion of Resist Fire Dragon's Tongue Fire Salts
Damage Magicka Poison Hagraven Feathers Hanging Moss
Poison of Weakness to Magic Rock Warbler Egg Salt Pile
Fortify Heavy Armor Slaughterfish Scales White Cap
Potion of Resist Frost + Increase Heavy Armor Skill Slaughterfish Scales Thisle Branch
Poison of Damage Stamina Blisterwort Bone Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment